2013 (music)

* = winner

Album of the Year:

The Electric Lady - Janelle Monáe

Heartthrob - Tegan and Sara

No Blues - Los Campesinos!*

Modern Vampires of the City - Vampire Weekend

Perpetual Surrender - DIANA


Record of the Year:

"Avocado, Baby" - Los Campesinos!

"Blood on the Leaves" - Kanye West

"Get Lucky" - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams

"Innocence" - Electric Youth

"Strange Attraction" - DIANA*


Song of the Year:

"Hold Me" - Tom Odell

"I Should Live in Salt" - The National

"Jo" - Goldfrapp

"Royals" - Lorde*

"Wings" - Birdy


Performance of the Year:

"Do I Wanna Know?" - Arctic Monkeys

"Givin’ ‘Em What They Love" - Janelle Monáe ft. Prince*

"nothing is" - my bloody valentine

"Robbers" - The 1975

"Truce" - twenty one pilots


Artist of the Year:

David Bowie

Daft Punk*

Janelle Monáe

Tegan and Sara

Vampire Weekend

2 comments:

  1. Where's ...Like Clockwork by Queens of the Stone Age & Hesitation Marks by Nine Inch Nails plus Welcome Oblivion by How to Destroy Angels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like ...Like Clockwork, but I couldn't fit it anywhere. I've not listened to the other two albums.

      Delete