2016 (music)

* = winner

Album of the Year:

ANTI - Rihanna

Coloring Book - Chance the Rapper

I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful yet So Unaware of It - The 1975

Love You to Death - Tegan and Sara*

A Moon Shaped Pool - Radiohead


Record of the Year:

“Burn the Witch” - Radiohead*

“I Need a Forest Fire” - James Blake ft. Bon Iver

“Kiss It Better” - Rihanna

“Somebody Else” - The 1975

“U-turn” - Tegan and Sara


Song of the Year:

“Hang on to the Night” - Tegan and Sara

“I Need You” - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

“Kiss It Better” - Rihanna*

“Twenty” - Dehd

“White Ferrari” - Frank Ocean


Performance of the Year:

“Burn the Witch” - Radiohead

“Lover, Please Stay” - Nothing But Thieves

“Redbone” - Childish Gambino

“Somebody Else” - The 1975*

“Your Best American Girl” - Mitski


Artist of the Year:

Beyoncé*

David Bowie

Radiohead

Rihanna

A Tribe Called Quest

2 comments:

  1. Great addition to the blog, Josh! Is there a music equivalent to Letterboxd that you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlie! I have a rateyourmusic account ( http://rateyourmusic.com/~classicblanca ) that I used for less than a month when I signed up in 2016. But I think I'll start using it again, now that I'm listening to more new music. If you're on there and want to, give me a follow and I'll follow you back.

      Delete